Cayano Ltd will provide you with a tenant important information sheet when you have agreed on the property of your choice. This helps explain not only the next stages of your application but any fees which will be due before you sign your Tenancy Agreement and any fees which may become payable during and after the tenancy. This will also include confirmation of the agreed rent and the security deposit.
Below is a list of our current fee scales. This list is a guide only as many vary depending on the size of the property. Please ask a member of staff for a full breakdown of fees at any time that may be payable before, during and after a tenancy.
Holding Deposit Fees “before’ moving in”
In order to take the property off from the market we require £500 as a holding deposit to secure the property for prospective tenants. The holding deposit is deductible from the remaining balance (which is paid in advance), should the offer be accepted. Should the landlord decline the offer, the holding deposit will be refunded to the applicant subject to the referencing charges. However, should the applicant change their mind after the landlord has agreed to the offer or unable to provide the required documents on time and the administration has begun, they forfeit the holding deposit.
A six-week rental deposit is also required from the tenant. This will be reimbursed at the end of the tenancy, subject to the details of your agreement and the findings of the inventory check-out report.
- Reservation Fee: £500 holding deposit.
- One month rent in advance.
- One & a half month security deposit ( secured with DPS within 30 Days).
- Inventory Check In Report.
Administration Fee & Other Charges:
- Administration fee per person: £200 (depending upon the size of the property).
- Guarantor fee per person: £50
- Company reference per person: £50
- Express move in: £200 (T&C Apply).
- Tenant change over fee: £250.
- Tenancy clause amendment £100.
- Landlord/ Agent reference fee: £50.
- Tenancy renewal fee £150-£250 (depending upon the size of the property).
- Early termination fee £350 (T&C Apply).
- Failed direct debit or standing order not setup £50.
- Late payment charges is £40.
- Rent arrears: £40 for the 1st & each subsequent 7 day arrears letter sent plus interest on overdue rent until the rent is paid in full.
- Inventory check out fee £150-£250 (depending upon the size of the property).
- Where the landlord or his agent sends to the tenant a letter concerning any breach of the tenancy the tenant shall pay fixed fee of £40.00.
- Where the landlord or his agent sends to the tenant a notice under section 8 of the housing Act (for any breach of the tenancy) the tenant shall pay the fixed fee of £150.00.
- Where the tenant fails to respond to the above and as a consequence a home visit by the landlord or his agent becomes necessary, the tenant agrees to pay the fixed fee of £150.00.
- Where the property is left in an unclean condition at the end of the tenancy the tenant shall pay the landlord/agent’s costs of cleaning the same.
- Any cheque returned unpaid will be charged £50.00 Plus Interest.
- VAT Will be charged additionally if applicable.